Thanksgiving Thanksgiving

Man, I love these videos. Also, I saw that in the background at 2:27. X)

~Sugar Rush~ ~Sugar Rush~

This isn't all that bad, to be honest. It's definitely better than your previous one and the notes were in the right key for the most part. I don't think, however, that using a repeated kick drum in place of a sub-bass is a good idea because it doesn't really work all that well. Overall, not bad. It definitely fits the title. :)

Stardust-Nation responds:

That's good to hear. I actually played this to my friend IRL, and he said it was pretty good as well (he's generally a harsh critic). As for the kick drum bassline: I agree. That was stupid of me. It sounds okay without headphones, but with headphones it just sounds obnoxious. Glad you enjoyed!

Shadilay Remix Shadilay Remix

It's not all that great, sadly. It started off pretty well, but then some of the notes went out of pitch and the synths started sounding kinda strange. There's definitely room for improvement here, but you got some interesting ideas.

Stardust-Nation responds:

Thanks! To address your biggest concerns: 1) The synths definitely sound weird to me too. That's because there were a lot of layers to balance and it's very hard to get multiple "instruments" in Caustic to sound nice together. That, and I'm also pretty bad at the fine-tuning aspect of music-making. 2) The notes sound like they're in the wrong key because they most certainly are. I dun goofed when looking for the notes (to make my remixes I generally start by looking for online sheet music to serve as a general frame for the project) and used a cover that was written in bass clef. Unfortunately, I misread it and thought it was in treble. I was 90% done by the time I realized my mistake, and it was too late to fix it without scrapping the whole thing. But I appreciate the thorough review!

Sawdust Angels Sawdust Angels

REALLY like this. Also, nice inclusion of Tetris in there. :)